Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hellos to all!

I just found sundren about 36 hours ago and already love it. The last couple of PW servers Ive found have been a little overwhelming. Between +8 stat weapons and armor needed to complete beginner quests and the lack of, what I call, actual rp'ing I thought I would never find a home. I think Ive finally found what I was looking for. I also have to give many props to the designers. I love the city and its detail.

I would like to say also that after my house is done being remodeled I have a small group of 3-4 people that will be looking for a place to play on a weekly basis and I am pushing for Sundren to be that place. While this may take a few more monthes Im going to be playing here regularly to get my foot in the door, so to speak.

Lastly look for my IC job request in posts to come! Once again, so far I love what I've seen, keep it up!

Welcome to the server, if you’re looking for factions then the wiki has a small vague list to look at, there also some player ran jobs to look out for but there mostly to do with the huge crafting system set up.
    EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Welcome to the server, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, I am sure you found your PW home now
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome If you can get a few more players to make an regular appearance thats great!
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Be welcome and pray you don't meet Vigo
            " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

Working...
            X