Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good morning,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning,

Hello all,

I'm Clutch and I've been here before though I doubt there is still anyone around who will remember over 2 years ago. No worries I'm not getting on my -look-at-me-a-fancy-pantsy-old-member horse. Just curious if I recognise any names still I just wanted to reintroduce myself again as I'm considering to take up playing in this PW again.

Vital information first. I'm Dutch. I will sort the rest out later since I don't hav too much time. I'd like to ask a two questions first;

How are we on the European front these days? I used to remember most of the base players were American. Pretty icky with the time difference. I don't& can't be up all night anymore for some people to be on

Do I need MotB AND SoZ? I'd expect to. But I'm just checking as it says 1.23 MotB/SoZ

And how is NWN2 on the scripting and stability side of things now? Is it up to par with NWN1 by now? For instance emotes & climbing rocks with fitting rolls. It used to be pretty bad, especially the crashing.

Cheers,
    Clutch
    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Hello fellow Dutchman

To tell you the truth, the majority of players is still American. Although there's a good, steady number of European evening players.

You would indeed require MotB and SoZ to play, this is because you would otherwise lack necessary resource files. A short while ago, Obsidian added the option to add the expansions being installed as an absolute requirement to log in to the server. Naturally, we are using that.

Anyhow, hope you decide to stick around. We need more support on the Euro front.

Comment

Hi :P,

It sounds good. I still expected the majority to be American and that's alright, I don't hate them or anything. I was just aiming at that: a good european base with nice people and a DM or 2/3/4 to fiddle around with that base. Nice to hear that developed.

I'll have to buy SoZ then. Mmm.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Welcome back
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

good to see you again, even if i dint see you last time.
          EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Euro too, here.
            Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
            Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
            Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
            Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
            Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Dude, I totally remember you, if it makes you feel any better.

Howdy
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
                Dude, I totally remember you, if it makes you feel any better.

Howdy
                Dude, I totally remember you aswell Nice to see you again.

Desmonia Flashir

Comment

Greetings Clutch! Like Peridan, I remembers you as well
                  I got one leg missin'
                  How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                  Meet the Feebles

Comment

... I too remember you from the early days.
                    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Just ordered SoZ. Should be in tomorrow or the day after. Hope it's good

Desmonia Flashir

Comment

The main story of the single player campaign is not super well-developed, and comes to a rather abrupt and (to me) unsatisfying climax.. but the new areas, monsters, music, classes, races etc. are all well done

Comment

The overland map is intrigueing and somewhat satisfying for a while

Welcome to Sundren btw!
                          Originally posted by roguethree
                          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Heh... I did not like the SoZ campaign in the least. I almost did not finish playing it. But others liked the changes in style from the previous ones. Me, I dig Henchman history and interaction. Which is non-present in SoZ due to the new party system.

The new content, however, is great and a definite enrichment.
                            Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                            Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                            Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                            Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                            Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Oh right. I didn't like MotB either. Though I did play the NWN2 campaign alot

Desmonia Flashir

Comment

Working...
                              X