Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fresh Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat

Hello everyone. My name is Miles and I'm pretty new to role playing, D&D, and NWN, as well as Sundren! I've always enjoyed playing RPG's, but I've never played D&D before. Oblivion has been my favorite fantasy RPG to date. I wanted to give the D20 system a try so I picked up NWN2 recently, then I heard about this whole persistent worlds thing and became interested in trying out some role playing to see if it's for me.

It looks like you all have been doing this for a while so go easy on me. In the meantime, I'm trying to put together a cool background for my new character Dorby Ironweave, the Rock Gnome Bard.

It's nice to meet you all and I hope to talk to you more in the game! PM me if you want to group up for some swashbuckling sillyness anytime!

Welcome to the server.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Welcome.

Don't forget you will need BOTH NWN2 expansions to play on Sundren.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Oh... you're in trouble now.... a DM and the Chief High Grand Pooba of Power in the first two posts? * says a little prayer for the poor sap *

Welcome!
        Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

welcome

hope you enjoy
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Rock gnome bard eh? awesome!

We need more tough bards on the server ~ not like that pansy Osclow
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
            X