Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello, first off this place is amazing. The work on the maps and scripting and just the look and feel. Not to mention the people I have had the fun of playing with, its been a long time since I have just sad around a camp fire listing to tall tales.

Do have a couple of questions:

I have found a shop that sells what appears to be custom armour and seen a few custom weapons. Is it possible to get different looking swords, I ask cause my character should end up duel wielding but at present the long sword short sword combo don't look very much like duel wielding weapons. So I am wondering if I should go Katana or if I can get thiner long and short swords?

With the removal of checking peoples levels from examine (I think its great) is there any place that new arrivals usally hang out looking for adventure. It always feels a little cheese following a high level around as they kill everything.

Many Thanks.

Greetings from Ariel mistess of the campfire It is indeed fun to sit around and swap stories by the fire, but even more fun making those stories. Hang ten, the DMs are great on this server and it won't be long before your so hooked you can't leave.

That Campfire in the Exigo Trade Post gets a lot of attention, so there are many low to mid levels you'll find there. Talking to all the npcs is wise as you'll recieve a lot of quests and unlock many new places while doing them.

Welcome to Sundren.
    /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
    Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
    Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

There is the Search for others feature on the Sundren UI box. I know that on my lower level chars when I see someone at the Exigo Expedition Camp(not to be confused with the Trade Post) or the Hills themself I know to head that way. Alternatively, you can wait by that campfire at the Expedition Camp yousrself and wait for someone else to notice!

At anyrate - welcome and well met!
      The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

Trannt Se'nesi (the last guy to post's character) likes to give out tours.

Just make sure to tip him.

It appeases him.

Comment

Hanging around the Exigo Expidition Camp can also get you into groups with people your level, mostly only levels 3-6 go there.
          If they are over level 6 they most likely will decline to go with you.
          It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

Welcome

Guess the guys have covered you enough
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by The Almight Red View Post
              Trannt Se'nesi (the last guy to post's character) likes to give out tours.

Just make sure to tip him.

It appeases him.
              He likes wine!
              The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

Welcome to the world, do not fear the Vigo; Vigo is your friend, just ask him if you need any help, hit us up in a tell, the player base here is really friendly and so long as you can seperate In Character actions from Out Of Character tells, things will go smoothly for ya
                " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

Working...
                X