Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am newly arrived from Eastway Village near Arabel where i ran a small merchant company called Trystan's Trade.

I will be looking forward to a new setting and new players to interact with.

amirlach

Welcome then. we're glad to have you.
    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Glad you joined us, enjoy your stay.
      " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

Welcome, stay away from Dayledose.

Comment

Welcome and Salutations and Greetings and Aloha and all that jazz.
          /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
          Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
          Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

Helloooo!
            I got one leg missin'
            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
            Meet the Feebles

Comment

welcome
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Ah then that makes you the second member here that originates from trystan's trade.

I'm so happy to see this guy here my eyes are all watery.

Amirlach plays Pallamar, one of Juggra's old NWN1 buddies from CoA server.

All we got to do now is close that 12 level gap difference a little so we can start doing business again.

Warning all! Trystan's trade was a server shaping, player economy creating, crafting and second hand wares organisation of epic and untold proportions. This guy has arrived right on time for our new crafting system. He's gonna be a millionaire within the year with what he knows.

Welcome to Sundren old friend.
                This axe is yours.
                If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

It's a strange coincidence this server is creating a player economy while CoA is about to dismantle theirs in favor of NPC stores and alowing any player to modify equipment without crafting skills. Their view is "Adventure and Intrigue" are somehow mutually exclusive from crafting. Something i strongly disagree with.

Elements of the crafting system can help drive plots and involve many players in so many ways. Most of which i will not disscuss here.

I will say that Trystan's was the largest and longest lasting(Still going!) player faction that i know of on CoA. Many crafting company's came and went and many mercinary company's also came and went. Through it all the Trade was a strong player faction that drove many plots and was involved in shaping the servers story in many ways. Mostly it tried to involve other players in some fashion. Which i think helped it last so long.

The dismantling of CoA's crafting system will finally do what others failed to do.

I am looking forward to learning of this new crafting system here in Sundren. I may also have a suggestion or two once i see how things work.

Thank you for the welcome everyone. See you all ingame.

amirlach

Comment

There's been a lot of great adventurer companies forming up in Sundren, leaving lasting memories and influences on us all. It's great fun.
                    It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

One DM Faction you might want to look into amirlach, is The Exigo. And get to know the Skullcleavers, (being this servers steriotypical dwarven/crafter clan.)

This place isn't so much like CoA where the DM's wouldn't let you do something that they didn't want to do first. You don't have to create a Player faction just to get anything done.

The Exigo is very much like the sort of thing Trystan set up but a little more established and with DM support (rather than opposition). Why start a player trade faction when you got a DM one with lovely DM attention and support.

Someone like Pallamar could shoot up through the ranks of the Exigo very fast with a Curriculum Vitae like his. Get trading man.
                      If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                      Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Yeah you could even join both the Exigo and Skull cleavers if your char is a dwarf. anywas, welcome, and i hope to see you in game soon.
                        Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                        Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                        Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Working...
                        X