Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings / HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings / HELP!

Erm, hello everyone. I'm very interested in the server, but I have one question first: Should I create my character here (forums/wiki) then on the server, or on the server then here?

Here's hoping for a quick response!

It's not mandatory to create your biography on the forums/wiki and the only case where it is needed is with restricted content, and that is usually only obtainable via RPoTM.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Ah, I see. Now that I think about it, it was never expressly stated anywhere that you had to do so. Then again, it never said you didn't have to either, and I just assumed you did. And when you make assumptions, well...

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me. Now it's time to go solidify my character concept and get started.

EDIT: Make that download all the server stuff, then get started.

Comment

yeah, but downloading all that stuff is worth the server for sure. Hope you love it here, and maybe Stuttering Sain will see you in game.
        Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
        Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
        Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

be welcome
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
          X