Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dada returns (or i hope so)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dada returns (or i hope so)

Well hey there i decided to give another decent try on my RolePlaying skills before i decide i cant cut it anymore *laughs* ahem, yeah. So I dont know what to create yet but i am sure i ll figure it out as soon as i decide ( that sounded kinda Neutral eh?) Well that's all for now ...and yes you tempted me back you evil people you!

People challenged where their typing skills or roleplaying skills are involved may find a lot more ease in playing simple, unsophisticated character concepts.

Average to low intelligence and charisma can motivate a character's poor speech. Roleplaying in an accent was something I saw another player on a PW use to hide her lack of familiarity with english and it looked fairly good. Then, from that template, a potential roleplayer/writer can then develop himself and improve overtime without having the pressure of not 'performing' his character role well.

Maybe this advice will help you.
    Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

Thank you for the advice

Comment

Well wb
        It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

Working...
        X