Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arcane Scrolls Buy, Sell & Scribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Scrolls Buy, Sell & Scribe

***Notice***
    Marsai Lo' Quell's Arcane Requests & Services.

I am currently in search of a certain number of arcane scrolls, let us start from the beginning.

Second Circle: Curse of impending blades, Touch of Idiocy.

Third Circle : Mass curse of impending blades, Mestill's Acid Breath, Scintillating Sphere.

Fourth Circle : Damming Darkness, Locate Creature,

I am currently scribing these scrolls per customer request.

First Circle : Alarm, Appraising Touch, Benign Transposition, Ectoplasmic Armour, Lesser Orb of Acid, Enlarge Person, Reduce Person, Night shield

Second Circle: Aiming at the Target, Baleful Transposition, Blast of Force, Burning Sword, Darkbolt, Dance of Ruin, Discern Shapeshifter, Animalistic Power, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, Combust, Fireburst, Scorching Ray.

Third Circle: Dread Word, Improved Mage Armor, Heroism, Hold Person, Slow, Haste, Greater Disrupt Undead.

These scrolls I have on hand for immediate sale.

Heroism (400gp) Fireburst (300gp), Summon Creature III (300), Greater Disrupt Undead (500), Curse of the Putrid Husk(500)

Please leave the location of a place you frequent and I will find you.

Business as usual,
    Marsai Lo' Quell.

***End Notice***

I would be willing to sell you a scroll of Greater Disrupt Undead and Dimension Door, and would be interested in purchasing a few of yours. See me at the Enclave.

-Arcanist Josephine Frostwhisper
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Other scrolls and cloak

I would also be interested in purchasing a greater mantle of spell resistance from you besides the scrolls. Let me know if you have the materials or what gem you need. -Marsai Lo' Quell
      Last edited by Zemlock; 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X