Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Cold Iron Ore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Cold Iron Ore.

posting a notice in the trade camp. want to buy cold iron ingots or better grade ore.. 50 stags per ore contact Arlock sStarwinds in the entertainment district of sundren city.
    Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Gravekeeper - I've seen some strange things but you sir, take the cake.

*Asleina posts a flyer on a random pole in the entertainment district thinking to herself "Anything you say...."*

Hello Arlock Sstarwinds,

I have some cold iron ignots I could sell you. Please leave a message for me at the Menacing Mariner if you are interseted to arrange a date and time we can meetup to trade. - Asleina Swafin
    Asleina Swafin- Wandering Sea Elf

Comment

*Stops by the Menicing Mariner and leaves a note with the Barkeep for a -Aslenia- also leaves a new poster in the Exchigo trading post*

Buying Obsidian gems, cold iron ore, and Scrolls of various spells within the next two moons contact me in the four lanterns inn or leave a note with the innkeep. i will do my best to see it gets replied. apoligies to delaying anyone in responce to this. thank you for your time.

*P.S. i am resting and relaxing for my prepriations befor i attemp a Parley with the Viridian forest Gnolls.*
      Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Gravekeeper - I've seen some strange things but you sir, take the cake.

Comment

Working...
      X