Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amulet of Natural Armor +1 for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amulet of Natural Armor +1 for Sale

*Asleina posts the following notice on the trade board by the trade house in exigo*

I have for sale an already made amulet that helps protect the wearer using forces of nature. I am willing to sell it for 1,000 stags or best offer. If interesting in buying the amulet, leave a letter at the menacing mariner, room 1 for me.- Asleina Swafin
    Asleina Swafin- Wandering Sea Elf

A note is slipped under the door of room 1 of the Menacing mariner. I, Chara Smith would like to purchase the amulet of natural armor that you advertised at the trading post. If you need to contact me leave a note at room 7 of the four lanterns.
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Comment

*asleina leaves the following note under the door of room 7 at the menacing mariner*

Greetings Chara. Please seek me out at the exigo trading post to arrange the exchange. I am a greyish colored elf with blue hair. I am usualy in a purple dress.- Asleina Swafin
      Asleina Swafin- Wandering Sea Elf

Comment

Working...
      X