Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for enchanter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for enchanter

*Tredonael walks into the trading post, but instead of going to the people, he walks to the large boulders by the road.
    As he gets there, he starts to channel some druidic magics to the bare rock surface and a small bud after another pop up from beneath his palm, flowering instantly into rich blossom.
    After a while, the line of flowers turn into clear letters, words and sentences, forming the following message:

"Good people of Sundren
    I am looking for enchanter to finish the quarterstaff of mine with electrical enchantment.
    I posess the gem required for the work and I can pay handsomely for whomever wants to accept this task.

I can be found from the Grove if need be.

Tredonael"

After doing this naturally friendly manner of announcement, he walks off to the officials, pays them a few coins for the permission to use the camp for his request before taking off to wait for the possible response.

(( OOC: I am usually around 11am-12am GMT and you can also contact me by PM ))

Cer'wyïl Durothil - Mix-breed noble elf
    Tredonael - The shapeshifter
    Glagnur Frostfury - The arctic dwarf barbarian
    Calewyn Gil'Fang - Wood elven archer
    Jaegor Ursablad - The wychlaran knight from Rashemen

The message is removed

Tredonael walks again to the post, to the flowers and then channels some magic to them, making them uproot and walk down by theirselves on the grass which offers more suitable growing spot for them, generating a small patch of wild flowers around the boulders.

Having removed his message, he walks off satisfied with his new staff.

Cer'wyïl Durothil - Mix-breed noble elf
    Tredonael - The shapeshifter
    Glagnur Frostfury - The arctic dwarf barbarian
    Calewyn Gil'Fang - Wood elven archer
    Jaegor Ursablad - The wychlaran knight from Rashemen

Comment

Working...
    X