Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enchanting of Amulets of Natural Armor +1 and +2 available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting of Amulets of Natural Armor +1 and +2 available

*posted on the trading board at the exigo camp*

I have finally gained enough knowledge to now be able to offer others my abilities in enchanting amulets with magical protective qualities from nature. I am able to put small and medium (//+1 and +2) amounts of energy into amulets but if you interested in having me make one of these for you for a price I shall need the following:

Small Protective Amulet (+1)
    1 iron ignot
    1 faint earth essence
    1 sapphire

Medium Protective Amulet (+2)
    1 iron ignot
    1 weak earth essence
    1 emerald

I charge 1,000 stags to make the small amulet and 2,000 stags to make the medium sized one. I also make potions and a few other magical items so if you are interested in more things I offer just leave word for me at the Menacing Mariner, room #1- Asleina Swafin
    Asleina Swafin- Wandering Sea Elf

A note is left for Asleina at the Menacing Mariner by a possible prospect buyer regarded as "Mithrilia".

Interested in your service. Secure an available timeslot to conduct business. Leave reply at the Four Lanterns Inn.

Will be expecting answer soon.

Mithrilia

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

*a letter is sent back to mithrilia* (check your inbox)

Comment

*Corvus leaves a note for Asleina at the Menacing Mariner.*

"I am interested in your services and wish to meet with you. I may also have some materials that you would be interested in. Leave word for me at the Four Lanterns Inn."

Corvus Corax
        sigpic
        Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

*asleina leaves a brief letter at the 4 lanters for Corvus*

Greetings Corvus, I will speak to you as soon as I can about this. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to speak with you at the fire. I had many dealings going on but I'll speak with you as soon as I see you next time at the fire. - Asleina Sawfin

Comment

**Haldir leaves a note to Asleina at the Menacing Mariner**

Greetngs Asleina... I would be pleased in your services with a Medium Protective Amulet

Signed, Haldir Whitelance

Comment

*Haldir's note to Asleina is recieved but she sends no reply due to the fact the sender did not leave any contact details*

Comment

A letter has been delivered to the Mariner for Asleina Swafi.

The message is penned in clean Elven.
                "I am interested in the creation of one of your Amulets. All items and compensation has been prepared.

You can leave a note for me at the Four Lanterns, or, simply come to the Trade Post; most of my time free time is spent there.

~Alcander Nefezen; traveling monk.
                "

Underneath that is the same message in sloppy common.

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

*Asleina pens a letter and leaves at the 4 lanterns inn for Alcander in elven*

Greetings Alcander,

thank you for the letter. I'll seek you out at the trading post. I am the elf with grey skin and blue hair. - Asleina Swafin

Comment

Working...
                  X