Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

+1 Greatsword for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 Greatsword for sale

*Aslina posts the following notice on a tree at the Exigo Camp by the fire*

I have a +1 greatsword for sale. I am willing to sell it for 300 stags. If you are interested then please right me a letter and leave it at the Menacing Mariner Inn at Port Avanthyr to be delivered to room 1. - Aslina Swafin
    Asleina Swafin- Wandering Sea Elf

/// not sure how this works///

I am interested in the greatsword you list. my name is venn rashara. let me know when you would like to meet.

venn rashara

Comment

A young and overly ambitious Sentinel, clearly a new recruit, steps over to the tree that has the notice pinned to it and carefully removes it, noticing Venn Reshara's interest in the item as he does so. The Sentinel turns towards Venn and greets him with a warm smile and a welcoming tone.

"Welcome to the Exigo Syndicate's Trade Post; hub for international goods from all across Faerun. My name is Quillbert -- If you're interested in posting notices or stating your interest in advertisements already posted, we have a bulletin board up the hill and in front of the Trade House dedicated to this cause. It's as simple as leaving your contact information pinned under the advertisement!"

The Sentinel then leaves with a warm departure, marching up the hill to properly place the advertisement for others to view it.
      <Khassaki> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
      <Judge-Mental> try pressing the the Caps Lock key
      <Khassaki> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
      <Judge-Mental> f**k me

Comment

*after wandering about the camp wondering if the wind had blown her note away she finds the note and the notice by the trade house and writes a message on Venn's notice*

Find me at the camp fire here at the camp. Just look for the elf with blue skin.

Comment

*peligir looks at the notice in wonder*

"So cheap! hmmm?" *he places his own notice, though not expecting anything because of the interst in the weapon*
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

*The notice is removed*

Comment

Working...
            X