Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Wandmaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Wandmaker

A simple note is tacked onto the Exigo boards. It reads:

"Seeking enchanter capable of imbuing a spell of transmutation into a wand. I can be found here at the Exigo fire, or at Avanthyr square."

It's signed simply, Alyrian.

//
    Looking for a wand of Greater Enlarge Person. I have a scroll of the spell.

After reading the note, Larando quickly glances around to unsuccessfully spot the writer. He rubs his bald head as he thinks, this would be a good opportunity to make some change. I must seek out Alyrian.
    Larando de'Kaun: Larando's history.
    Originally posted by Gabryal
    is it just me or is Larando kind of the Monty Python of villains? It seems that everything he tries doesn't just go wrong, but horribly so
    Cazador: The marauding beast's heart.
    "The Hunt must be clean. If disease or affliction is visited on hunters by a beast, clergy of Malar must do all they can to root out and exterminate the taint, that bloodlines and beasts in the wild remain always strong." -The gospel of Saernclaws

Comment

*A note is tacked onto the board right under this note*

I make excellent wands, seek me out and I shall give you the best quality with the best price.

*To see these portraits on my characters in game just click on the signature pic to download an NWN2 version of all the portraits and extract it to your "..\Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\portraits" folder.

Comment

Working...
      X