Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enchanted Leather Armor for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanted Leather Armor for Sale

*This flyer is posted on a tree by the camp fire in the Exigo Trading Post*

I currently have some leather armor that I would like to sell that is magical in nature. It has a incantation to protect the person who wears it and it also is made of the hide of the dire bear so it will also protect one from the cold. I would like to sell it for 1,000 stags as I paid some 2,000 for it but I am flexable. It is light enough to not interfere with channeling energy if you are one who calls themself a druid. If you are interest in buying this then please leave a letter for me at the Menacing Mariner. - Asleina Swafin

Occ: The armor is a leather armor with a armor class of 3 and a +1 ac bonus. It also has a +2 save against cold damage. You can either private message me with an ic reply on the forum or reply in this thread if you like to respond to the offer.
    Asleina Swafin- Wandering Sea Elf

*A letter has been delivered at the Menacing Mariner for Asleina Swafin*

I am of interest in your wares. When and where could we possibly meet?

-Mavar

*when you read the letter the Menacing Mariner descripes what Mavar looks like*
    "Elven male, quite short, skin is greenish or brownish. He wears a wizard hat most of the time and he's of very young age"

Ooc: I wasn't quite sure if I had to do the letter here or at the send letter forum...
    Mavar - Young Elven male

Comment

*Asleina reads the letter at the Menacing Mariner but since Mavar didn't leave a place for her to drop a letter off for him she decides to go out searching for him given the description from the bar keep. *

Occ: Here was cool what ever was convient.

Comment

*The notice is reposted again due to a failed transaction*

Comment

*the notice is taken down*

Comment

Working...
          X