Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerning all dwarves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning all dwarves.

(this pamflett is been spread over several trading boards at the Exigo tradepost and is written in dwarven)

To all my sisters and brothers that roam these lands,

As a Daughter under service of Berronar Truesilver I hereby offer my services as a practised medic and physician.

To those sick and wounded,
    I will set up a small post at the exigo tradepost or can you visit me at The Four Lanterns inn. Those not possible to come by due to a certain condition or circumstances I will visit myself personally.

To those seeking to travel or head into battle,
    Through the Mother's blessings I will protect and stand by your side at every step and will not allow harm to come your way.

Since our proud race needs to stay connected I also wish to know more about all of you that live in this region. About your backgrounds, clans, professions and more. I gladly take time to listen to all of your tales. As well can you send me a letter containing requested information towards The Four Lanterns Inn, where I have taken residence. In case of other matters feel free to contact me through the Innkeeper as well.

Do not fall for greed and may the Mothers blessings be upon you,

Bofalsia Glimmerstone,
    Revered Daughter

// EDIT: Just noticed but meant to be posted in Roleplay Central //
    Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:
    Entrepeneur and co-founder of "Stark Enterprises"

Rogno Redapple:
    A hunter who's lost his cause

RIP - Eve Hollows : Death became her

Sundren comics:

Ears
    Poor Jack ...
    Align this ...!

*Thain picks up a leaflet blowing around exigo*

A Dwarven lass? I'll have ta spend more time at the Four an see if'n I can meet this one.
    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Working...
    X