Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Trade

*A note with elegant handwriting is displayed around the Exigo camp*

I am looking for a diamond. However, I am willing to trade or buy it. An item that may hold some interest to trade for the diamond is a pair of gloves that make any situation clearer to the mind.

*scrawled beneath that*
    Also, I am a capable blacksmith, should any weapons need be forged. Any materials are my domain.

Respectfully yours,
    Mirumoto Akagi

((OOC: basically, gloves that grant +2 WIS are for sale/trade for the diamond. Also willing to pay an arm and a leg in addition to the gloves.))
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Kathryn needs a note informing Mirumoto that no such recipe for such an item exists in any book she has read, if he finds one she hasn't read then perhaps she can arrange something
    Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
    (S)
    Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

(revised)
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Working...
      X