Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Books of Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books of Value

Its been told that books containing ingredients and components required for masterful crafting have been found. I am willing to pay Very well for copies of these books. If you are in possession of one of these books, then find me and you shall be well rewarded!

~Master Pentec
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Azure passes the sign and adds under the note,
    "Seek Sol, I know she has many books as what I have found today and she may share some of the information with you."
    Originally posted by Lollercide
    Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

written underneath the original note in calligraphy...

Pentec,

I've been collecting some books that I've saved for you. Find me and I'll share what information I have.

Your friend,
      Jos'iah
      characters:
      Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
      Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
      Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

Iefan Gwyllym passes by the notice...

Oh...so these books here are valuable to someone. Well I guess that makes sense since they deal with magical enchantments. I was just going to drop them at the steps of the Library...
        James Leith - Gone home to the Isles
        Iefan Gwyllym - Newly arrived!

Comment

Working...
        X