Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katie's Pet Emporium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie's Pet Emporium

A notice in the Exigo trading house reads

" Katie Blake is pleased to announce the opening of Katie's Pet Emporium. There is now a surplus of these beautiful animals looking for loving homes

Cats 1
    Dogs 1
    Ferrets 2
    Rabbits 3
    Rats 5
    Chickens 2
    Pigs 4

Katie's Pet Emporium will keep a list of currently available pets as up to date as possible, however to make sure these pets go to loving homes a fee of 1000 skaggs is required to ensure that the owner has the means to care for these beautiful creatures. With all the current unpleasantries in Sundren, new shipments of Pets could be quite unpredictable, so first come first serve is the rule. Please leave your name below and Katie Blake will be in touch with you. If you see her, you may also secure your own loving companion at that time. Show your love for the creatures of Sundren today. "

(( I highly recommend you read this post about pets before purchasing one ))
    (( Pet's can be renamed by contacting a DM after purchase and requesting they rename your pet, if you want a chicken named Hano go for it ))
    (( Be sure to put your character's name below, and please send me a pm for the best time to reach you, if you can adjust your times to Mountain Time, United States, it would make things much easier to me, every effort will be made to get your pet to you in as timely a fashion as possible ))
    (( Also if you want more than one pet you can have them, you can even activate them all if you want, if you want your character followed by a pack of rats, go for it. The pet system is very versatile ))
    (( Special thanks to Sean for all the hard work ))
    Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
    (S)
    Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Taking a look at the note, Galiana somewhat saying to herself... "I've got enough trouble with Chrysin..." and walks away.
    Gulli05
    Characters:
    -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
    -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
    -Garidas Wulfden Telien
    -Galiana Eld'zan
    -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

Walking through the Trade Post, the ranger Yashia takes note of the notice. She had always had a soft spot for animals, and already had one as a companion of her own. With an adventuring life, it would be difficult to tend to two of them. Particularly the dependent kind, as most of the pets on this list were when raised in a tame environment. All but one.

"Hmm... I think I will adopt one of those cats.", she thought to herself. And a smile formed upon her face, thinking how the little creature and its new owner would add perhaps a small, but surely a significant bundle of joy to each-other's lives. And probably to hers as well.

Comment

Elric reads the post and smiles.

I would like to procure a Ferret. I will name him Balthasar the Great.

Comment

Addendum to the first message

" Sales are going briskly if you ever wanted a pet of your own think that now is the time, I am not sure when a new shipment will arrive, and I don't want you to miss out "

Signed in a Colorful flourish

Katie Blake
          Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
          (S)
          Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Comment

" Another small Addendum "

" Katie's now offers pigs for pets as well come and check out these cute little oinkers! "

(S)

Comment

Another Addendum
              " Just a reminder that we still have pets, get them while they are available "

(( would it be possible to sticky this thread? ))

(S)

Comment

Lida walks past and notice the poster, she smiles brightly and writes her name on the list without hesiation. She then skips away with a broud smile on her lips.

Comment

Elusa muses over the notice. "Hmm. I could use a more permanent companion. A cat would do nicely. I wonder whatever happened to my familiar cat..." She hastily scrawls her name. "Now... to decide the name..."
                  Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                  "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                  UTC -4

Comment

Osclow looks over the notice with a light look of guilt washing over him "I really made a bad first impression on that little kitten. I certainly hope the offer still stands."
                    sigpic
                    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Giacomo pens a reply in flourished letters.

"I require a dozen of your finest rats, preferably fast ones. Do you do a bulk buy scheme?"
                      Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
                      Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
                      Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
                      Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
                      Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

A reply to Giacomo's notice

I'll have to check with my supplier to get a dozen rats, I imagine for 10,000 skaggs I can acquire twelve for you...

(S)

Comment

A new notice:

" New Shipment has arrived everyone please feel free to look things over "

(S)

Comment

Working...
                          X