Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Molds! Metals! Enchanters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molds! Metals! Enchanters!

~ Molds! Metals! Enchanters! ~

Looking for and will pay well for any ingot that is not iron (including cold iron) and a mold for a Katana! We also seek one that is well learned in the way of enchanting or even blessing steel! If you can provide any of this, or even any information on where to find the previous please contact the following!

Hano Fetten, located at the Temple of the Triumvirate

Snow Hawk of the Remorahz, location undisclosed.

Payment for information and materials up for negotation -- Thank you!

"Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Snow Hawk sends word by messenger to Hano that Mold should be pluralized (though not in those big words)and that he has sent Galiana Eld'zan and Kathryn Blake to him for a possible position as full time enchantresses.

Comment

Snow Hawk hires a messenger to deliver the following message to Hano in the city at his temple.
      "I have a contact who can supply us with a large shipment of molds for the blessed weapons. Has there been any progress on acquiring an enchanter or materials?"

Comment

A note is delivered to the Temple of the Triumverate for Hano Fetton.

"I have in my possession a katana that is very well balanced. Send word to the Glade if you or Snow Hawk are interested in obtaining it."

Calowyn Tir'ent
        sigpic
        Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Working...
        X