Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring of wizardry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring of wizardry

*In eloquent hand writing on a piece of parchment posted on the exigo wall is the following.

I have come into possession of a most fascinating ring, that I'm sure any wizard would be very pleased to have among his belongings. It is possessed of the ability to extend the memory of its bearer to allow them to remain more thoughtful of more spells. ((+1 spell slot for lvl1 and 2 spells)).

Should the readers of this note find themselves interested in making an offer to purchase this ring, please pen the amount to be offered on this parchment with your name. I may have some use for such a ring, if I find your offer of interest then I shall seek you out.

Best Regards,

Master Pentec
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

1100 stags.

Signed,
    Jos'iah Ithildurin
    characters:
    Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
    Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
    Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

Tis worth 2000 stags and not a lick more.

- Shalika Ike
      Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
      Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
      Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

*Bid withdrawn due to limited funds*
        Last edited by caveman_282; 06-13-2008, 03:33 PM.
        "Computer Jock striving for the most nerd points"

~Pip Gemini~ Halfling Adventurer

Comment

((Please make a reasonable bid increase on pricing, this isn't The Price is Right, upping someone by 1 GP is not enough, a few hundred more is a minimum on placing a bid))
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

3000 Stags, she grins as though she can keep this up all day.
            Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
            Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
            Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

At the exigo Master Pentec removes the parchment with its many symbols and amounts given, a most pleased look on his face. His lips move quickly, and silently as he looks at the advertisement. A moment later the paper burst into flames and he let the ashes fall to the floor. He turned about and left the building, feeling very pleased in his decision.
              "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
              Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Working...
              X