Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crafter of great power offers services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafter of great power offers services

* A message is attatched within the walls of the trading house *

I, Balzack, be offering me skills to anyone with a good will and that posess the proper amount of stags to pay off his craftmanship.

Ye be needing a weapon or armor of some spetial hide or metal I be the one to look for.

Ye be needing to enhance magickally yer weapon or armors in some permanent way I be also the one to seek.

Or are ye the one that be looking for a few wondrous items like rings or belts.. I be the one also that can reproduce some.

be wary that me skills be expensive and that not everyone may benefit of me services... Quest may be also demanded....

If ye be interested to meet me.. seek me out in the trading house I be there when I have time to kill

Comment

*in lovely handwriting, lit white with magical light, it reads...*

Master Stonefist, my name is Amber Rose and I'm looking for a beautiful cape to match a few of my dresses, one that will make me a bit more stunning. Let me know if it's a possiblity and we can talk style and material! You're the best!

*pictures of hearts, bunnies and butterflies* Amber Anne Rose.
      • The Lovely Amber Rose
      • Niles Nilton, Professional Gardener
      • Abigail Fenn, Lady Dwarf of Citadel Felbarr

Comment

Bahaha

*Reads over the piece of parchment and grins wildly as he finishes it. Gael places his calloused hands on his hips and chuckles to himself "Ah, Cousin yer a hammer swinger too eh, and no doubt kin to the Stonefist I ventured with the other night! After me own art ye are!" *Removing one hand from its perch he poinently pokes the parchment as he makes his last point, speaking aloud to himself as he often does, "Perhaps I'm te be finding ye again soon cousin so yer kin can be fixin' me some armor!" *As Gael walks away he reaches under his mane like beard to coax out his coinpurse. A sour expression covers his face, Perhaps I'll be needin te find some more coin If'n I'm teh be losin this ere' rig he laments in his mind as he feels the coinpurse and estimates it to be holding abit over 1000 stags. The squeaking of his unfortunate half plate cuts into his thoughts only as a reminder that he is indeed in need of new armor.

((Gael Ironhide))
        "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
        Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

*Thain attaches a note to the notice*

I got's much work for you kin. Seek me out at the Four Lanterns as soon as ya can.

Thain
          Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

errr Xog needs stronger scythe

UG! err xog mean's hi stuff maker man. Xog needs stronger better scythe Xog not have much stags. Xog can get lots Xog must know how much me should get for scythe. can stuff maker man make extra good scythe for hitting stuff with acids spittings and booms Xog WANT! please...

Comment

(( Sorry, but... he is banned ))
              Lucy Majer - "Squire of ???????"
              義 - 勇 - 仁 - 礼 - 誠 - 名誉「名譽 - 忠義

"With a heart of steel riding on wings of thunder, we'll raise our sword of resolution high. With fangs of revenge and claws of hatred, we'll return to our golden age."

Comment

Working...
              X