Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scabbard of Keen Edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thirty."
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

*tired auctioneer moves his tired eyes around the crowd meets cold but content look of Valpurgius, clears his throat and announces*

"Thiiiiirty thousand stags ... going once ..."

*then quickly moves his eyes glancing at all the highest bidders ... with just a little longer glance at Niles with the corn bread sticking out of his pocket then licks his lips hungrily but controls his expression quickly and comes back to his business look*

((ooc ... it would help if you state on every post which of your characters is participating in the event - thanks ...))
      Last edited by KociPazur; 05-13-2008, 08:40 PM.
      KociPazur
      sigpic

Comment

* Balzack once again stands up *

I believe that this item shall cost a great amount of coins, no matter I raise the bidding to 35 thousand stags

* sits back full of confidence once more and nods to all high bidders in the room *

Comment

*the auctioneer nods to Balzack with respect makes another note on the chalk board behind him and announces*

"Thiiiirty fiiiive thousand stags"

*then leans on his podium and examines the faces ... and perhaps gold pouches of remaining leading bidders*
          Last edited by KociPazur; 05-13-2008, 08:40 PM.
          KociPazur
          sigpic

Comment

*after quite long pause without any sign of a higher bid the auctioneer raises his hammer and announces*

"Thiiiirty Fiiiive Thousand Stags going first ...

*looks around waiting*

((ooc - I guess we can close the auction soon if there are no new bids by the end of the day - it's 17:49 in Greenwich ... lol ... that's where I live ... so I think closing at midnight my time is fine?))
            Last edited by KociPazur; 05-13-2008, 08:41 PM.
            KociPazur
            sigpic

Comment

* Balzack awaits patiently and in silence for the auctionner to hit his hammer and yell out sold so that he can claim his price. He awaits as always with confidence *

Comment

*the auctioneer last time eyes the crowd, breaths in, then after his signature dramatic pause raises his hammer*

"Thiiiiirty Fiiiive Thousand Stags going twice"

*the hammer falls with a loud BANG waking up Valpurgius who used the last part of the auction for a quick nap*

"SOLD for thirty five thousand stags to Balzack of the Stonefist Clan"

*the servants lead Balzack to Valpurgius to finalise the deal*

((Thank you all that participated in my little auction - will make another one as soon ... as have something to sell again ... lol ... hope you enjoyed))
                Last edited by KociPazur; 05-13-2008, 08:41 PM.
                KociPazur
                sigpic

Comment

* Balzack stands up *

Aye this powerful artefact will indeed come in handy to me clan now tis time to pay up and make the exchange

* seems verry pleased with his purchase *

Comment

*Elix leaves laughing* What an incredible waste of money.
                    Elix Bloodfeather - deleted

Sardo Numspa - deleted

Hakafu Fujisawa - tried to remake and now bugged

New class- Sardo revisited - Certa Morte- Damyn Locke

Comment

Working...
                    X