Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Dagger and short sword.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Dagger and short sword.

A note is stuck to the cart near the Exigo fire pit, by a dart near the top.

"I am seeking a dagger and short sword, both of fine quality. Both are not required, if you only have one that is fine. If you think you have such an item please denote a place and/or time where I can meet you to inspect such items. It will be easier for me to find you, than for you to find me. I will pay a fair sum."

A large space has been left for others to write.

((Nothing too specific, just looking for better weapons than my basic crummy short sword and dagger.))
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

He sees that the note has fallen off of the cart and blown underneath it. He retrieves the note and tacks it back into place with two darts.
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

As Elly walks around the Exigo Post, she stops to read the note thinking that is some new threat to Sundren, hopefully, she wasn't right. She glances inside her backpack and pulls out a magical dagger.

- Maybe this wil serve...

"I may have something, you can find me in the Triumvirate Temple."

Signed "Ellenhill"
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

He sees the response to his post, and quickly jots down the details, glad to finally have a lead. He sticks another dart into the top of the notice to make sure it doesn't fall again.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Observing the great efforts put into place to ensure that the note does not fall victim to an unfortunate mishap, Karthus waits for the opportune moment before manually removing the note from the surface. He proceeds to rub greese all over the spot that it had once been tacked onto, and laughs with glee as he frollocks away from the scene of the crime.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

He bears witness to the treachery that has befallen his once proud notice. He makes a new copy of the notice and tacks it into place a few feet from the old one. The new notice is amended.

"I am seeking a short sword o fine quality. If you think you have an item of interest please leave a note as to where and and when I can meet you."

((anything better than a plain old short sword))
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

*He returns to the Exigo to check his posted notice*

"Hmm... still nothing on a short sword..."

*Puts another dart into the top of the notice and walks away*
              Akodo
              Rhime - or is he?

Comment

*checks his notice again and considers taking it down but decides to leave it up for a little while longer*
                Akodo
                Rhime - or is he?

Comment

*Captain Majer walks by and reads the note, he digs his backpack and pulls out a sharp short sword*

"You served me well, but it's time for you to serve someone who needs you more than me"

*Captain Majer smiles at the blade and writes on the note*

Perhpas you want to see what I have, you can meet me in Four Lanterns Inn, if you don't find me there you can talk to one of my men. Tell people you are looking for the Neverwinter Captain

Signed: Lane Majer
                  "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

*Pulls his notice down from the wagon, crumples it up, and tosses it into the fire pit*
                    Akodo
                    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Working...
                    X