Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a bone Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a bone Knife

Mittens looked through all the merchant's wares, picked up knives and tossed them aside disheartened. None of these were what she was looking for. She even described the knife; a blade carved from the bone of a powerful head man, this knife held his spirit. Merchants usually recoiled in horror, before shooing her away from their stall unfortunately.

Mittens still looked for this knife though, as she needed it to carve the bones from her hunts, and was willing to pay or trade for it.

((looking for a Juju bone knife or equally shamanistic ritual type knife))
    Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
    Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
    Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
    Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
    Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
    Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
    Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Pericles looked at the sign.
    "I wonder if this will suffice..." she pondered, and, borrowing a quill from a nearby scribe, scribbled upon the poster:

"How much are you willing to pay for it? What can you trade? I am interested in short blades or short bows, or perhaps armour."
    -Pericles Redfoot.

((Juju Bone Knife, +1, +1 Magical Damage))
    Characters:
    Pericles Redfoot
    Wings

Comment

a man was reading the notices tacked to the board when he saw Mittens wandering.

"Eh? You there... Miss" the man said pointing at Mittens. "Mittens right? this note is for you i believe." He handed her the note, then watched her with confusion as she held the page upside down and squinted at the words.

"Not a reader, huh miss? Here, let me help you. Seems some fellow has a knife you're looking for, wonders what you are willing to trade for it."

Mittens smiled in almost giddy delight and dumped out the contents of her bag. She picked through the various (and at times questionable) objects to collect a small stack of coins, which she pointed to proudly.

The man nodded and made note on the paper. "right, i gather that's about 3000 stags there. I will post your reply right here on this board miss."
      Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
      Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
      Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
      Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
      Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
      Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
      Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

"3000?! That's ridiculous!" Pericles laughed. "Three thousand?!"

Smiling and shaking her head, she scribbles -
        "Sold!
        -Pericles Redfoot."

Pondering, she adds a postscript:
        "PS: I am a redheaded hin."
        Characters:
        Pericles Redfoot
        Wings

Comment

Working...