Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magical Weapons for Trade! or sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Weapons for Trade! or sale

Greetings! I'm a minor illusionist but recently I've been working on my martial skills. I'm trying to supplement my arcane ability and find some way to amalgamate my magic with my martial prowess.

I have a Magical Dwarven Axe that I'm looking to trade. I'm looking for a similar magical longsword, battleaxe, falchion, greatsword, greataxe, scimitar or shortsword.
    I find the weight and grip of a dwarven warxaxe unusual and difficult to manage. If anyone would be willing to trade or a trade including some of my gold please feel free to contact me.
    (Dwarven War Axe +1 Enchantment, +2 Slashing)

I have a staff that would intrique other spell weavers!
    It enchances your arcane ability and I believe it is slightly enchanted as well!
    (Goat Head Staff +1 attack, +3 concentration, +3 spellcraft, inflict minor wounds 1/day)

I also have a curious mace that I found that I would be willing to trade for. It seems to draw energy from its opponent when struck. I get a very strange feeling when holding this item and it makes me uncomfortable to use. I believe it is also magically enchanted.
    (Human Skull Mace +1 attack, +1 negative energy)

I go by Azerus the Illusionist these days. If you ask around one of the local inns and leave a message with the Tavern Keeper I will check in every few days.

Redd leaves a message with the barkeep expressing intrest in the staff.
    "Tell him I will be stopping by frequently until we complete the said transaction."
    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Working...
    X