Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Note outside of Unstoppalble Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note outside of Unstoppalble Forces

To all who are interested:
    The Commander of the Scarlet Lions, Lyonette Le' Cyir, is taking on apprentices. Any who are willing to learn how to use the longsword and seek to defend the land in the name of the government please contact Lyonette Le' Cyir.
    She will be only accepting limited amounts of applicants and those who she deems worthy may be accepted into the Scarlet Lions (The House Guard of Kollotta De' Arana)

~Thank you for your intrest
    ~No Glory-Seekers or Treasure-Hunters, please
    ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

*Reaman passes the note, and, upon being unable to find an apropriate time to urinate on it without a guard present, writes a note beside it*

I strongly disadvise any person/s to join this guild. Upon my, and my brothers attempt to join, I observed a number of events when we were interviewed, and concequesntly I have come to the conclusion that, in the case of the majority of the members, either:

&)They are necromancers, who animate the dead for a pleasure I do not with to describe for fear of being arrested for perversion

#)They are used by certain members of the guild for pleasures which are almost as bad as aforementioned in &)

I therefore warn those who wish to join their guild: Wear a suit of armour to the interview that completely covers and protects the the pelvic area sufficiantly.

You have been warned.

*unsigned, but his face may be remembered by guards on patrol*

Comment

Salisse rolls her eyes, looking at the new writing on the note.

Rook is already dead. Do they need to defile her memory more? The Red Lions seem mainly broken up, I see no more around anyways.

She murmurs harshly and walks off.

Comment

Working...
      X