Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Services of a Scribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Services of a Scribe

Tacked upon the tree in the Sharahan Hills reads a letter:

Seeking someone who can scribe many of the "Flame Weapon" spell. I have a orgional of the spell on a scroll. If you can, meat me so we can discuss prices.

Tes
    Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
    So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

A wizard walks by and takes a look at the letter. "Meat her huh?" He chuckles as he walks off.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Kyoko walks by the sign some time after it had been put up and laughed hysterically for several minutes before she finally pulled out a quill and began to write, suppressing small giggles as she wrote.

"Seeking someone who can scribe many of the "Flame Weapon" spell. I have a orgional of the spell on a scroll. If you can, meat me so we can discuss prices."

-See underlines for proper spelling, overall sentence structure needs work, and you may wish to ask for a grammar tutor before writing notes asking for scribes.

Kyoko then walks off from the Sharahan hills, still suppressing laughter. "A druid whom can scribe... Hahah, really..."
      Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
      Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
      Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
      Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
      Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
      Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Zel chuckles, looking at the letter. Apparently Tes needs some spelling lessons. And anyways.... Can Druids even read? She mummurs and walks off.

Comment

Locke walks past the letter, already seeing numerous scribbles on it, and decides to write a note of his own.
          "Fiery Weapons: Weapon+Oil+Spark=Weapon on Fire"

He chuckled a slight bit, walked off, and couldn't help but wish he could figure the head from the tail of magic to begin with.

Locke Banesept

Comment

Working...
          X