Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wands and Magical Goods For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wands and Magical Goods For Sale

A note appears on the notice board of the Four Lanterns, warded with an unobtrusive enchantment and bearing a message in elegantly-styled Common.

Elrani Teth'lyrsen's Wands and Magical Goods

--

Merchandise of only the highest quality, made or reconditioned with magic passed down from the archmages of Evermeet. Do not be deceived by special offers and low prices -- equip yourself with the best, and observe the difference!

--

MAGIC ITEMS

Buy quickly, for my pack has limited space and I am no beast of burden!

Defensive Full Plate Armor (Armor +2) -- 1500 gp

A basic but powerful set of armor suitable for heavy fighters and priests. Sized for a human male or female; however, I can easily resize it to fit any likely buyer.

Chieftan's Axe of the Storm (+1 AB, +1 Electrical, +2 Charisma) -- 1200 gp

Gripping the handle of this weapon will imbue the wielder with supreme confidence and resolve that others will see, recognize and follow. A paladin, priest or wild-mage might make good use of this, and it is a fine weapon in any regard.

NOTE: Willing to consider trades. Currently seeking any archmage's ring or useful gauntlets.

--

WANDS

Some common wands and prices:

Wand of Minor Healing -- 500 gp

-A small but potent healing wand that contains fifty charges of a minor healing spell. Use them to stabilize your comrades, heal yourself between battles, and most especially to vanquish certain kinds of undead. Do not leave yourself open to your enemy's blade by reaching for a potion, and don't fumble with bandages in the middle of a battle -- one wand will do the trick!

Wand of Armor -- 1650 gp

-Give yourself an edge in difficult battles with this wand, which generates a force effect equivalent to four-circle enchantment on your leather, mail or plate! Each charge lasts for two hours and each wand comes fully supplied with fifty charges.

Wand of Elemental Endurance -- 1650 gp

-Mages love elemental spells. They tend to throw a lot of elemental spells. If you are rather tired of getting scorched by fireballs, lightning bolts and acid arrows, this wand will take the edge off any elemental effect. Also good for extreme weather comfort! Each charge lasts for a full twenty-four hours until expended.

Wand of Shielding -- 4000 gp

-Ward yourself with an invisible shield of force that fits well over any armor enchantment and will keep you safe from magic missiles. Those who favor a two-handed fighting style will gain greatly -- reap the benefits of a shield while continuing to wreak havok with your enemies.

Wand of Burning Weapon -- 5000 gp

-If your sword does not have the bite to defeat truly powerful enemies, this wand may aid you greatly. Each wand contains fifty charges of firey doom for whatever poor creature elects to stand in your way.

Wand of Greater Missiles -- 7000 gp

-The cost is high, but the ability to wound any creature is priceless. Unleash the wizard's favorite spell at its maximum power -- five missiles per charge. Each missile unerringly seeks out its target and will transmit its force through even the thickest armor.

Other wands available upon request -- ask for prices!

Not responsible for those unskilled enough to be unable to operate any ordered wands.
    Last edited by Raksha; 08-20-2007, 01:50 PM.
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Elrani moves around the Gate district, updating and replacing her posters.
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Sales

Salagar saunters up the poster and reads the fine script. His eyes light up and he begins to rummage in his many bags for his gold!

Comment

*Morbiatus walks up and takes a look at the aging parchment*

Hmmm I wonder if that axe and plate armor are still for sale.

*Posts a note: If the Axe and Armor are still available, please contact me with furthur information ... signed in a dark red ink ... Morbiatus*
        "Death is but the beginning..."

Comment

*Gotrek Gurnisson takes a look at the poster and then rubs the edge of his thumb down his axe and smears the poster over with blood* me want armor!

Comment

((( i do believe this post was made before the wipe, so, yeah, i don't believe this char still might have the same things as special loot is much harder to get nowdays.))

Comment

*Gotrek sighs in disappointment. *

Comment

Working...
              X