Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enchanter Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanter Requested

I, Brendig Ashallin, request the services of a powerful enchanter for the purpose of enchanting a suit of full plate with the following enchantments:

-Fourth tier base enchantment (+4)
    -Resistance to sound-based attacks (Sonic resist)
    -Resistance to negative energy (Neg. energy resist)

I also seek the creation of a cloak of the nymph, of the highest power possible.

All enchantments will be fully paid for, and supplies are already obtained for the armor enchantments. Contact me at the church of Lathander if you are capable of performing the above tasks.

Only those of good intent need apply. Those of evil heart will be purified.
    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

At Mirakus Post, a copy of the request with the following notice is posted at the entrances. All other fliers remain up with the last sentence scratched out.

This is a place of business not crusades. All people at this Post are under the protection of the Blackwood Mercenary Company. Any attempted purification of customers will be treated as an open act of hostility and be dealt with accordingly. In the future, please refrain from threats.

Thank you for your business.

Lord Byrun van Hellstrom
    Commander of the Blackwood Company

((To clarify, the request for only good intentioned people remains. Only the actual threat of purification is scratched out))
    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
    Well, you've probably missed it
    There was never anything there
    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Working...
    X