Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Emporium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silverleaf would purchase the Chaplet of the Asprey. He will be at the Second Wind Inn. Don't find him he will find you.

((P.s. kudos for finding this item, I've been searching for it for weeks and was starting to give up hope!))
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Updated!

Comment

A note has been left for Leithian at Mirakus post:

"I have long searched for the Stalwart Stompers, and I'm ready to purchase. I will look for you here and in the port-city"

It is signed Jacki Lane

Comment

News - Hammer 17

The Emporium
          * is pleased to announce another limited time sale! Select items have been marked off up to 50%! The sale will conclude at (Sunday, February 1, 11:59PM PST). Enjoy this limited opportunity to save big while you can!

Comment

A note has been left for Leithian at Mirakus post:

"Those 2 bastards swords I seek. The Law's Rebuke and Watcher's Talon are their names, and I'm ready to purchase. I will look for you here and in the port-city"

It is signed Drake Jornson

Comment

Sain sends a correspondence to Leithian that reads:

" I'm Interested in the Claidheamh Mor, and the Ancient Dwarven Gauntlets. I have the listed price in stags ready for purchase, but would be willing to trade as well. I can be found at the Legion Barracks at the Sunderer Gate. "
              Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
              Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
              Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
              Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
              Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Alyssandra leaves the following note:

Greetings,
                To whom it may concern, I am very interested in the following three items:
                -Amulet of Hardened Skin
                -Ring of the Socialite
                -The Piercing Cold
                If they are still available I'd be very glad to make a purchase, I will try to look for you, though I am terribly bad at finding people.

Hope we can meet soon,
                Alyssandra De'Whelm
                "Work, earn, enjoy, repeat" -Zhvey
                "We are so busy filling this world in hate and pain that we miss out on all the beauty of it" -Alyssandra De'Whelm

Comment

A note is stuck to the message board next to the advertisement for the Emporium. Written with a stick of bad coal - or possibly just burnt wood - on a ruddy piece of paper seemingly torn off from some other piece of paper the following message can be seen:

helo
                  i wud laik to purches the lether armur
                  Instead of a signature there's a smiling face with long black coal lines for hair. There's also a leaf and a large red petal next to it. A very thin stick stuck through paper, leaf and petal twice keeps them in place.
                  Eurozone

Comment

Responses are left to seek Leithian in front of the Menacing Mariner in Avanthyr.

Comment

Julia leaves a note tacked alongside the less well-written one.

Quartermaster Leithian,

I would like to make a reservation on the Claidheamh Mor, if it is still available.

- Julia
                      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                      - Nessa

Comment

The sale is ended! All prices are reverted. Sain is sent correspondence to reach Leithian (within 10 RL days) or his order will be canceled and he will not be eligible for sale prices on his order!

Comment

News - Alturiak 9

The Emporium* is delighted to announce its latest promotion! Stop buy Avanthyr to purchase merchandise and with any order of 2,000 or more, receive a free limited edition Corvin of Helm, Nicantor Meriadoc, or Evelyn Meriadoc Hero Doll! These unique dolls were painstakingly crafted by the master merchant Giljabar and are sure to please children and collectors alike. Supplies limited, stop by today!

Comment

Edit: The promotion is not over! Come get your dolls!

Comment

Closeout sale! All items priced at 1,500 stags!

Comment

Andrew sends in a request for the Arcane Strap and the Hedge Wizard Shield.
                                Characters:
                                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Working...
                                X