Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Zalantar Light Shield or Mithral Heavy Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Zalantar Light Shield or Mithral Heavy Shield

A note left in carefully-scribed Espruar greets elves - and any who can read their written word:

To my fellow People:

I hope this message finds you in warm spirits. My name, should fate have denied us opportunity to meet thus far, is Velan'ras Kael. In my travels, I have come across fleeting glimpse of certain defensive equipment that do not impede mobility: light shields of zalantar or heavy shields of mithral.

If you have come across or can craft such an aegis and are willing to part with it, I would offer fair sum in exchange. Leave note within the Post or at the Second Wind, and I shall arrange welcome meeting.

Blessings of the Twelve,
    Velan'ras Kael

A letter is left where it is certain to find Velan'ras is written in short, militaristic espruar.
    Cousin Velan'ras,
    I trained under Master Orlearnith for near a century, learning the arts of shaping mithril into aegis. My supply is sadly low, but I would be happy to assist in forging you worthy defenses.

- Reinamar
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
    X