Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Children of Nature: Supplies for the Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of Nature: Supplies for the Hunt

Posted at the Second Wind, Exigo Trading Post and Viridale Forest Border are parchments of good quality, warded against weather and temperature. They are penned in a slightly rough but legible hand, many of the letters formed with obvious care to remain readable.

Children of nature! Be no more without supply, guidance or shelter! Adama, sacred paw of Mielikki, wishes to give you all three. These are what she offers for any follower of the gods of nature's beauty and power, or any layperson that cares for the land and will devote themselves to the cause.

Keep in mind these things:
    • All prices negotiable
    • Prices less for those who will give allegiance to restoring the Valley's balance and beauty
    • Price can be waived for an act of valor or restoration for nature in the Valley. Not killing chieftans or similar; you will already be rewarded for that. Show me your reach and devotion. Cleanse a fell shrine, plant new seedlings and bless them, tell me of it. The land will sing of your deeds, and I will recognize you.

Razor Claw Guard
    -- Tower Shield of Extra Protection, sneaking attack. Looks excellent on the arm, fierce and deadly. Not like a door. Not that doors are bad.
    -- Asking: Ten bars (10,000 gold)

Fuzzy Panther Cloak
    -- Some immunity to cold, bolsters resistance to extraordinary attacking, additional hardiness. Was very fuzzy on a panther's back in life, now will be fuzzy on yours. Stylish.
    -- Asking: Seven bars (7,000 gold)

Amulet of Owl Feathers
    -- Wisdom, second circle. Are you needing more sense, as I do? (It is true; ask Cora) This is for you.
    -- Asking: Four bars (4,000 gold)

Pendant of Toughened Skin
    -- Natural armor, second circle. Like barkskin potions, only all the time! Also pretty pendany for dressing up.
    -- Asking: Four bars (4,000 gold)

Cloak of Warding from Evil
    -- Protection from evil, second circle. Not as fuzzy as panther fur, but very large and white and good for hunting of undead and evil things.
    -- Asking: Three bars (3,000 gold)

Wolf and Unicorn Charm
    -- Pendant has little carved wolf and carved symbol of the Forest Queen, Mielikki. No magical properties, but good for the blessing of bad places.
    -- Free for any who would wear it with pride!

Can Get For You:
    Items from city, if you would prefer not to step there. Just ask!

Given / Sold:
    - Bracers of Scales to Silverleaf, for saving a child of nature from great danger
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

A note is tacked under the flier at the Viridale border

Silverleaf will trade for bracers of scales. Will wait you here each day when sun is highest in sky.
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Updated!
      Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
      Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

A reply note is left at the Exigo Trading post

"Adama, sacred paw of Mielikki

I am interested in your Pendant of Toughened Skin. Perhaps, we could discuss the matter of price a bit.

Taron"

Comment

Working...
        X