Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Auctions

A notice of sale has been posted at the Exigo Trading Post

(1) Hexer's Broom
    A hedge wizard's creation, the hexers broom is often called in more educated circles as, " The Poor Wizard's Staff." Though while flimsy, they still can hold a decent enchantment.

Base Damage:
    1d6
    Base Critical Threat: x2
    Base Damage Type: Bludgeoning
    Weapon Size: Medium
    Feats Required: Simple, Druid, Monk, or Wizard
    Base Item: Club
    Charges: 10
    Weight: 3.0 pound(s)

Special Properties

Damage Penalty:-1
    On Hit: Cause Fear Level 2
    Only Useable by: Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard
    Use: Doom (2) 1 Charge/Use

For Auction or Final Sale
    Bidding Starting at 500 Stags.
    Final Sale for 1,500 Stags.

The duration of this auction will be till the start of next week, all those who are interested in the sale, please leave a notice with name, place of contact and offered amount.

He who posts the Final Sale Price will be contacted and a meeting will be agreed upon.

He who has the highest bid at the end of the period, will be contacted and a meeting will be agreed upon.

SOLD
    All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Another notice of sale has been placed at the Exigo Trading Post
    (1) Skirmishers Bow
    The Skirmishers bow was made for one purpose. Hit and run. Whoever designed the bow and it's function had speed and stealth in mind in it's functionality and immplementation.

Base Damage: 1d6
    Base Critical Threat: x3
    Base Damage Type: Piercing
    Weapon Size: Medium
    Ammunition: Arrows
    Feats Required: Martial, Rogue, or Elf
    Base Item: Shortbow
    Weight: 2.0 pound(s)

Special Properties

Bonus Feat: Dash
    Enchancement Penalty: -1
    Skill Bonus: Hide +2
    Skill Bonus: Move Silently +2

For Auction or Final Sale
    Bidding Starting at 1,000 Stags.
    Final Sale for 3,000 Stags.The duration of this auction will be till the start of next week, all those who are interested in the sale, please leave a notice with name, place of contact and offered amount.

He who posts the Final Sale Price will be contacted and a meeting will be agreed upon.

He who has the highest bid at the end of the period, will be contacted and a meeting will be agreed upon.

SOLD
    Last edited by AusGre; 07-11-2013, 01:20 AM.
    All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Comment

Working...
    X