Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for skilled enchanter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for skilled enchanter

Neatly written letter, with a bit runic fragrance is hanged up at exigo trade post, Sundren and Second Wind inn

I am looking for skilled enchanter to imbue my armour with highly protective magic and perhaps to add few more interesting tib dips. I should possess all necessary materials required. Payment can be discussed in materials, stags or gems. Leave a note at Legion chapter house please.

Gimghair IronWall

((OOC: I am looking for +4 AC armour enchantment, and perhaps some other possible alterations like added atributes and / or saves, depends what you can offer.
    Gimghair Ironwall - To strike an Ironwall is to strike an anvil. You are more likely to re-shape your weapon than to move him… and heavens forbid one lands on you

I think you are going to need a wizard and a cleric. Either way I can help.

A missive is dispatched to the Chapterhouse.

Word of your need has reached me, and I believe I can help, provided a discussion is had first. Please seek me out. Arch Magus Yevelian, Right Hand of Mundus.
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Posters are taken down
      Gimghair Ironwall - To strike an Ironwall is to strike an anvil. You are more likely to re-shape your weapon than to move him… and heavens forbid one lands on you

Comment

Working...
      X