Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Sapphire on offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Sapphire on offer

A neatly written poster is tacked up at both the Exigo Tradepost and the noticeboard at Sundren University in the floating city. The ink used is a bright emerald colour

An uncut star sapphire is currently on offer in trade for arcane scrolls.

The scrolls must be of the 5th circle or higher, must without exception be scrolls which I do not already possess, and all scrolls combined must be equivalent to a total thaumatalogical power of at least 60Mm (the power of 60 magic missiles i.e. 60 spell levels)

Applicants should contact Lanathas Ell'thariel at the Sundren University, First Floor, Lab 3.

(Please knock first and remember to don safety goggles and wizard robes before entering.)
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

*The note is appended to read that the seller will also accept the sum of 6000 stags in exchange for the gem*
    UTC+8

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Daniel pens a note to the Sundren University.

"I'd like very much to purchase this gem, if available. Please leave word as to your availability with the front desk, and I'll be around shortly with the money.

-Daniel, Adventurer"
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

((OOC I'm holding onto it for you, just waiting til I see you in game then I will run on over to Aspirations)))
        UTC+8

Characters
        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

A note written in elegant emerald handwriting is left with the Sundren University reception office, to be forwarded to a Daniel if he should come seeking Lanathas

Daniel,

Apologies for my absence, circumstances have arisen on the mainland which demand my attention. I may be found at the Second Wind Inn, situated on Pioneer's way, approximately half way between the Gate and port Avanthyr if you should wish to find me. Otherwise, with luck I will be back in the city within the tenday.

Lanathas Ell'thariel
          UTC+8

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
          X