Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Store of Sufficiently Surpassed Storage Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store of Sufficiently Surpassed Storage Space

All notices have been torn down or stripped to an indecipherable state by weather.
    "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
    Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.
    Wylks Meshrunner - Self-proclaimed magehunter and former sky-pirate of Halruaa.

A not lies, slipped under the door of room two at the Menacing Mainer:

"I should like to purchase the slitherskin gloves from you. Please leave a message regarding price and availability of your person at the Blackwood mercenaries here in port.

- My'athvin"
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

A message is returned in the clutches of a homunculus, appearing as a bulb of stitches and rags with undersized wings and spindly appendages. It hands over the tiny roll of parchment to the Blackwood sentries, and requests the message to delivered to a "My'athvin" - a name that also appears on the outside of the scroll.

"The slitherskin gloves would come at a price of five-thousand stags, or equivalent currency, or a comparable sum in trade-bars. If this is agreeable, and I may contact you through arcane means to establish a trade at your convenience, my familiar will be available to return the answer.

-Samak Nerenide"

The homunculus remains for a while, perched on a street sign nearby the barracks, hungrily eyeing passing sparrows.
      Last edited by Chocolate Radio; 10-14-2012, 12:53 AM. Reason: derp
      "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
      Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.

Comment

Over time, the apparently normal posters seem to be altered in content. Those with the ability to detect a work of the Art may see a working of Transmutation magic hanging in remnants about the advertisements.

Comment

The arcane laden-texts seem to be altered from moon to moon, the same paper that was pinned to the billboard a night ago portraying a different text.
          Last edited by Chocolate Radio; 11-11-2012, 07:38 PM. Reason: Progress.

Comment

Bjorn slips a small note under the door of room two of the Menacing Mariner.

I wish to buy your one of the Raptor's Claws you have on sale, if you still have one in stock. You can find me or leave a message for me in the Second Wind Inn.

-Bjorn
            Bjorn Raskstal - The man with a pink bow

Comment

A small bit of text seems to be added at the bottom of the trade flier.

"Seeking purchase of up to, though not required to meet the boundary of, ten-thousand Stags' worth of incense used within arcane divination rituals."

Comment

Working...
              X