Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exceptional Arms Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptional Arms Sale

A flyer is posted in various locations around the Exigo Trading Post, the paper thick and elegant, with a set of scales subtly engraved into the parchment.

Exceptional Arms for Sale

Freezing Mace of Greater Wisdom (30,000 stags)
    Enhancement +1
    Dmg: Cold 1d4
    Wisdom +4

Energized Scimitar of Greater Intellect (20,000 stags)
    Dmg: Electrical 1d4
    Intelligence +4

Shocking Kama of Greater Wisdom (30,000 stags)
    Attack +2
    Dmg: Sonic 1d4
    Wisdom +4

Howling Battleaxe of Greater Wisdom (25,000 stags)
    Attack +2
    Dmg: Sonic 1d4
    Wisdom +4

Ancient Dwarven Gauntlets (12,500 stags)
    Strength +3
    Improved Initiative
    Parry +2

The seller will also consider bartering for other rare and valuable gems, articles, and equipment. Please submit proposals to the former LaCroix Estate, to the attention of the Steward of the Grounds.
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Maia, passing by for a supply run at the trading camp, glances at one of the flyers in passing... then after a few steps doubles back to take a better look at it.

The price of those items, the location for purchasing them... that had Dain written all over it!

...and then she gave the list a half-lidded glare.

"If he had all of this, why isn't he smarter and wiser?" She mutters to herself. "Sweet Hanali, he's selling them off, so, it's like not wanting to be smart and wise! He needs that! Silly Dain."

Maia then shakes her head in confused wonder at the nonsensical handling of mortal cutlery and moves on.
    Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

((updated list: item sold))

Comment

Sando sees an amazing arcane dagger for sale and heads to Exigo in hopes of acquiring it.
        I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

((Updated for gauntlets))

Comment

Steward of the Grounds.

I wish to negotiate the purchase of a set of gauntlets. I shall be returning to your Estate in short measure.

Messages can be left at the Exigo Trade Post.

Glyir of Whurest

Comment

After completing his patrol route, Dodrian notes the fliers and sets off for the estate.

He informs the steward he would be interested in a set of gauntlets and the great sword.

He checks in daily during his patrols and checks for messages at the barracks.
              Marrent "Morrie": Inviolable Nature

Zan Fang: Stifling Stars

Comment

((Updated: Gauntlets are gone))

Comment

((Updated: Gauntlets are back))

Comment

The steward passes on a message that an elven warrior woman by the name of N'Wani Nailo has expressed interest in the Gauntlets. She will be in the area of the Second Wind Inn for a few days and she will would like to have a chance to purchase them before returning to the wild.
                    Account Name: LuvHandles
                    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Working...
                    X