Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tall order, I know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tall order, I know

*The slip of parchment is left on the Exigo contract board, written in three languages. Common, Orcish, and Giant.*

I, Terinda Fetton, seek a skilled enchanted and craftsman for several projects. I have taken care to list each individually. Please note that I may not be able to purchase all of them at once, and instead am willing to purchase them in turn.

My silver longsword requires enchantments to aid against undead and other evil creatures.

A simple Cold Iron longsword. It does not need to be special or enchanted. The shopkeep in Sundren priced his cold iron longswords at twenty six thousand stags. I laughed till he threw me out. Note that all the others ran about thirty to eighty stags. - Complete

An amulet constructed to provide physical protection naturally, rather then deflection.

A helmet, set of gloves, pair of boots, or belt with enchantments suited to increase ones strength, physical constitution, or sharpen ones wit.

I'm willing to take prices on Mithril and grander metal gear, but if the cost is enough to make Waukeen cringe you might end up waiting awhile for any sign of the money, more so with these other, cheaper orders.

I am not concerned with your faith, cause, or race. If you are able to perform these tasks then my coin is yours. I prefer to linger in the Legion Camp at the Viridale, where most advanced raiding parties are put together.

(Updated)

Comment

Working...
    X