Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary Sword of the Sword Saint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Sword of the Sword Saint

*A note is pinned to the Exigo Trading Post*

I have defeated all my opponents. All the swordsmen of Sundren now bow down before me. There is no longer anyone left worthy enough to face me. I no longer have use for my sword Gravemaker. A sword that was forged by the combined efforts of Dain the Judicator of Wrath, Peridan the One-Eyed Dog of the Legion, and Tigen the Bastard. A sword that I used to vanquish the likes of Lauan Tissle the Thayan Knight Commander, and Ja'mahri Reeds the Champion of the Proving Grounds. Now it's time for a new hero to wield this legendary sword of the Sword Saint. But first, you must prove yourself worthy by paying me a fee of one hundred thousand stags. This sword also comes with a magical scabbard known as Scabbard of the Lawgiver! Don't delay, become a hero today! Remember, first person to come up with the stags will prove themselves most worthy of wielding Gravemaker.

-Kyle Rendell

((Gravemaker: +3 alchemical silver longsword, 1d4 sonic, 1d6 divine, 2d6 divine vs undead
    Scabbard of Lawgiver: Aid 3x daily, Bless 3x daily
    Post below if interested))
    "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

*a passing Elf stops to read the sign and wonders what type of sword this arrogant N'Tel'Quess might be referring to...*
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

*Paddy stops and reads the post. As one of a handful of active enchanters he can't help but wonder the properties of this "Grave Maker."*
      Last edited by Cornuto; 05-06-2012, 01:04 PM. Reason: OOC in an IC forum.
      Cheers!

Comment

*Big bold letters are written over the original note*

SOLD
        "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

Working...
        X