Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking white dyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking white dyes

A message is left on the wall of the trading post in a form of large scroll twice the size of an usual parchment " My name is Markius and i am an old man seeking for the most white dyes possible, i am currently wearing greyish robes sewed by an excellent mage equipment provider but i believe with the most white dyes available, i could have real white robes....it is the dream of this old man to purchase white dyes, please contact me at the legion camp in the viridale or at the second wind if you may sell me white dyes, i am easily seen holding a staff with a small gem of light on the tip of it and i am very old with a grey beard and a long greyish cloak "

The scrawl of a wayward inkpen is drawn over the many layers of parchment underneath the advertisement, writing over a 'Lost Cat' poster and a poster regarding a traveling bard band performing at the Second Wind three months ago.

"Send an arcane missive to the vagabond leafears, young'un."
    "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
    Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.
    Wylks Meshrunner - Self-proclaimed magehunter and former sky-pirate of Halruaa.

Comment

Working...
    X