Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking items

I am seeking to purchase a weapon. The type of weapon I would prefer would be a rapier. I've had no luck being able to purchase one in any of the stores that I have looked at. So if you happen to have a decently enchanted rapier, and are willing to part with it, please send a response to room five at the Four Lanterns Inn.

Another item I wish to purchase is a heavy shield that is enchanted with at least a second tier protection on it. If you have one, please also send a message to my inn room at the Four Lanterns Inn.

-Sita

And yes, I know I can have these crafted, but I am going through all my options first.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

*associates of a certain someone would leave word for a certain someone who might have what ye seek. Word is however, the certain someone sailed away a while back and is not due backed for a few weeks at the best* (is on vaca in OBXa a few more days)
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

a note is left under the door of Sita's room.

"I have a rapier for sale that will make you appear more beautiful and charming, if you are interested.

signed

Lilly
      Herald of the Entertainment District"

((rapier with 2 neg energy damage and +3 cha))
      Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
      Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
      Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
      Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
      Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
      Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
      Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Working...
      X