Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stouthammer's Speciality Brews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stouthammer's Speciality Brews!

((a notice outside the Stouthammer Brewery in Port Avanthyr, and at Mirakus Post))

STOUTHAMMER BREWERY

The Stouthammer Brewery is a proud part of the Exigo Syndicate, the very word in quality products of all kinds. Financed by the worthy Skullcleavers of Whurest, the Stouthammer Brewery is pleased to offer fine dwarvencraft brews to the worthy defenders of this realm.

~~~~

Introducing our newest creation. Fresh from the Keg in adventurous Port Avanthyr, we bring you:

Sanctuary Stout ~ 250 stags

Brewed plain and simple, yet packed with soothing comfort like it's beneficiary, which can be quickly given to a friend in need. An ale for our times of shortage and make do. The coarsest grade of grain, turned by dwarven lore into the finest of drinks. An ale that may be drunk freely, and yet possesses potency and flavor worthy of a Stouthammer Ale, with the thick presence on the palate that is the very hallmark of fine dwarven brew.

A full fifty stags from every purchase goes towards the purchase of supplies for the hardworking honest folk of the Sanctuary of Iltmater. Buy a quart today!

~~~~

Adbarrim Bitter ~ 80 stags

A potent variant of this famous ale, enhanced by strong flavors and ancient lore. Brewed in a traditional fashion using cave-crops sourced from the crags and crevices of the Spine, a flask of this may prove to be a taste of distant home to many residents of Sundren. The first quaff will amplify your hearing for a full half minute. My previous variant on this ale was popular with many in the Iron Guard, and is highly recommended for all who would enjoy a fine brew while on duty, or who are being stalked by some disreputable skulker.

Bitter Spiced Ale ~ 2 stags

A lighter ale by dwarven standards, this fine creation of my own flows almost as freely as water, yet has the full body and flavor dwarven ale is renown for. A perfect dwarven accompaniment to any evening, quiet or otherwise.

Cold Climb Ale ~ 30 stags

Brewed for the fine kinfolk of famed Whurest from Sestran barley, this tangy full bodied ale is now available in quantity to deserving customers. This will set your blood pumping, allowing you to stride more quickly over almost any terrain for well over six minutes. Perfect for avoiding or chasing down any foe you come across.

A batch of these is just what you need for delving the depths of the Whurest ruins, if you want to skirmish with the filthy Duergar.

Cranberry Draught ~ 1005 stags

An empowered brew with healing properties, this small flask contains a light-tasting ale flavored with Sundren cranberries. It comes ready packed in a small fine flask of Exigo make, and slides down easy and quick. It can be administered quickly to a comrade in need of a quick boost, even in the midst of battle. Perfect for when a friend is in dire need.

Customer feedback has revealed that it can also be used to pickle the walking dead, when in a bind so desperate you are willing to spill good ale. Also, that it sloshes on them much easier than trying to get your silver to bite. Take advantage of my now-restricted market and prepare yourself for any eventuality!

Hold Ale ~ 39 stags

A thick, dark, bitter, and potent ale. Very long-storing, and enough to sustain a hall for months during winter or siege. Small sips are recommended for the uninitiated. They should also note that using a spoon to ladle it into your mouth is poor form, and considered cheating.

Iron Edge Ale ~ 250 stags

A brew with a heritage spanning Ages, crafted with ingredients from across the valley realm of Sundren and the Mountains beyond. Enhanced by ancient lore to an extent but rarely seen in these regrettably lesser days. An ale so rich in flavor as to interest an Elf. A brew so potent that taking a single mug would not dishonor a Battlerager.

Commissioned via the good graces of Lord Van Hellstrom for his most successful Provings, and available in limited numbers to the worthy customers of the fine Exigo Syndicate.

Lightfoot Battle Nip ~ 220 stags

By popular demand, this fine spirit has been distilled to suit hin palates, but can nonetheless be enjoyed by any of our valued Exigo customers. A concentrated blend of grain spirits from my own still and other local sources, it has been subject to the most careful empowerment and maturation. It comes ready to use in a small stoppered flask, and will hasten your every move and axe-swing for a full minute.

Oak-Barked Ale ~ 220 stags

A fine triple-casked brew infused with the essence of finest Viridale Oak. Carefully crafted to satisfy those with adventurous spirits who desire an adventurous spirit! Incomparably more flavoursome than a mundane potion of Barkskin, this portable potable offers even greater toughening for a vastly greater duration, timed at easily over 70 minutes. The discerning traveller on a lengthy excursion will find this a much more efficient use of their precious coin

Purple Rothe ~ 167 stags

With the famed 'Reverse Hangover', this potent brew will have the foul Orc or Duergar your face seeing double, triple or more! Taste one of the most potent products of ancient dwarven lore, brewed in the old style from Adbarrim cavecrops caravaned from the far side of the North, with all the lingering spicy flavor they are famed for. This is one of my most popular Speciality Brews, and deserves a place in your flask on all your adventures.

Stouthammer Special ~ 30 stags

Brewed to an old clan recipe, this will put fire in the belly of even the newest recruit. Should some aberration's foul power render your comrade cowering in the corner in fear, giving him a swig of this will see him fighting fit once more.

Throatscorcher ~ 80 stags

Though naturally no match for a dwarven gullet, this concentrated blend of spirits and Moradin's gift is yet too strong for wise quaffing in battle. Throw it near the foe, and the burn of the fumes upon his throat will like as not render him speechless.

~~~~

Several other empowered brews can be had in limited quantities. While the rare ingredients make these seemingly costly, they may yet save your hide in a tight spot.

Special recipes and commissions can be undertaken by negotiation.

~~~~

Testimonials

Do not just take my word for it. Check out these quotes about our services and products from some of our more notable clients

"The best ale I have ever tasted"
    ~ Lord Cyrus Van Hellstrom

"Excellent quality"
    ~ High Adjudicator Dain Tornbrook

"Thanks to these brews I was able to drive off a Banite that was assaulting (a noble Adjudicator) at the Second Wind"
    ~ Jonathon Ironson, Ranger of Shaundakul

"In my experience, Stouthammer brews have proven most effective for myself and for others. I recommend them to everyone"
    ~ Directeur Tery Mard of the Corps de Grace

A Blackwood mercenary enters the trading post and approaches a nearby merchant.

"I'm looking for Murin. Tell him Kyle Rendell is interested in buying a few kegs of his fine Dwarven brew. Let me know when he'll be ready to brew them for me."

//im available mondays and wednesdays and everyday after 1 am eastern time. Pm me the best time we can meet.
    "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

STOUTHAMMER SUNDRIES!

Check frequently for other fine Exigo products and services!

~~~~

Introducing two of Exigo's newest creations, brought to you exclusively at the Stouthammer Brewery before they get rolled out to discerning Exigo customers everywhere.

Stone Salve ~ 2500 stags per ounce

Not a brew, but the next best thing. A product of Exigo skill and craft, and a fine thing to have next to your hip flask. A small application of this to your skin will shield you with the blessing of cool unyielding stone for over six hours.

But this is not all. If your friend, or valued associate, has fallen victim to the petrifying gaze of the basilisk, then traipsing across the valley in search of a mage is a thing of the past. Perhaps your friend has been harvesting fine wood for your kegs, or some other worthy product. But worry no more, for a small application of this will see him fit to work in no time. This is soon to be a must-have for any intrepid adventurer. Get in quick before prices go up due to demand.

Available in one and five ounce containers

Restorative Ointment ~ 5000 stags per jar

Disease and Poison are all too often spread by the filthy touch of the walking dead, or the foul skulkers who beset honest trade. Exigo knows all too well of your need, and has this fine creation for the discerning customer. A small application to the wound will purge the venom, and also heal small wounds in a pinch. Contains five applications

Warning: A pleasant drowsiness may occur. Avoid wine. Use caution when operating mining equipment.

~~~~

Ask for Murin at the Brewery.
      Last edited by Intrepid42; 01-17-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

A large, bearded man covered in frostfur is seen about the Trade Post asking in heavily accented Common for magic to fight magic. He seems especially interested in potions and is greatly pleased when a dwarf tells him of Stouthammer Specialty Brews.
        James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Updated posters are placed up at the Trade Post, advertising Ironedge Ale for general sale.

Comment

Updated posters are placed up at the Trade Post

Comment

Fresh posters replace the faded posters at the Trade Post

Comment

Updated posters listing two new products go up at the Trade Post

Comment

Xane StormWulf would like to buy the Burning LongSword.

Comment

(( received ))

Comment

Working...
                    X