Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warriors: Level the battlefield!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors: Level the battlefield!

A few posters go up around Sundren.
    You demand the best armor, demand the best magic!

With the growing threat from Banites, Vampires and Myrkulites comes a growing demand for magical protections.

Get yours bottled!

Price   Potion
      15      Light - This luminescent oil will cause any item to shed bright light for 5 hours.
      35      Endure Elements - Soak up those acid arrows goblin shamans love to lob at you! The ward will last all day if it isn't discharged first!
      35      Mage Armor - For 2 hours this staple of any mage's spellbook can be yours!
     35    Protection from Alignment - For 2 hours enjoy increased defenses against the dark hearted, including an complete immunity to all mind affecting spells!
      75      Identify - After a drink of this the knowledge of the cosmos will be yours! For but a brief instant.
     75    Shield - For 5 minutes a mobile, translucent shield will materialize before you, completely blocking any magic missile spells as well as conferring a +4 deflection bonus!
     75    True Strike - Drink this, and with your next few swings hit with every blow! 
     75    Knock - Shatter this vial and release the arcane magics within! Unlocks most types of containers and doors!
     75    Silence - Throw this at an opponents feet and create a zone of silence to render most casters mute!

325    Freedom of Movement - Complete Immunity to all spells that bind your movements for 7 minutes! This includes the Bigby line of spells!
    325    Displacement - For 9 rounds, appear where you are not! Your foe will have to swing twice just to hit you once!
    500    Ghostly Visage - For 15 minutes appear as a ghost! Studies show a demonstrated 20% miss chance as well as a resistance to nonmagical weapons and a complete immunity to first level spells!
    350    Haste - Double your speed for a full 10 rounds!
    325    Improved Mage Armor - Gain this most powerful of a mage's wards (+6) for 10 minutes.
    325    Keen Edge - This magical oil, when spread over a blade, will magically sharpen it for 50 minutes.
    330    Mirror Image - Confound your enemies with a number of swirling copies of yourself. This potion will last 12 minutes and create 5-8 images of you.

Discounts available for large orders. Seek out James Arrow, travelling priest of Shaundakul and Magus in the Hands of Mundus. Other potions available upon request.
    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

*Attached to a few postings around Sundren*

Would like to meet this priest of Shaundakul on one of the wonderous paths of Sundren. I too favor this diety of old that delivers his messege on the wind blown peaks of the spine of the world. If our paths do cross, I would like to discuss ye brewing ways.

O'mii the Traveller and trinket master.

Comment

New posters go up with the following at the bottom,

"By popular demand I've added Mage Armor, Identify, Light and Endure Elements to my stock for those on a budget!"

Comment

New posters replace old, tattered ones.

Comment

Reviewing the poster, Lilene attached a small note beneath it in hopes that James might see it.

"I wish to negotiate in person for a very large order. At least 30 potions of knock in addition to other items.

-Lilene"

Comment

"Another large order at your earliest convenience.

-Lilene"

Comment

James replaces the old, tattered posters and adds a new potion to the offerings: Freedom of Movement

Comment

Back in business, baby.

Comment

An inquiry is left on one of the posters that seems more frequented, written in its author's blunt and rather awkward sentence structure.

"Potions to protect against missile weapons? If so, cost? I can be found at Trade House."

- Valen

Comment

A note's left in the care of the Legion Barracks for Magus Arrow to pick up.

Magus James Arrow,

I have a commission for a large order pending, and I would like to discuss a suitable price for your services. We can meet at the Four Lanterns at your earliest convenience.

- Julia
                    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                    - Nessa

Comment

A letter is left within the appropriate channels for James Arrow that Tirones Tahir Bashar is interested in purchasing from his stock.
                      Active
                      Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                      Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

A letter is left for James with an order list. ((Tried to PM it to you but your box is full.))

Laurana Sentari Soldier of the Black Wood Mercenary Company would like to place the following order for your potions.

50 Protection from Evil
                        50 True Strike
                        20 Silence
                        50 Shield
                        20 Freedom of Movement
                        20 Displacement

Can you do Death Ward if so I would like 20 of those as well. Thank you let me know the total price and it will be available at your convenience.

Comment

Working...
                        X