Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Materials Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Materials Wanted

A new notice posted on the the Exigo message board. It has been update and expanded recently to reflect some changes.

Wanted

2 ingots worth
    of Alchemical Silver arrowheads. - These are not being resold and I am in a rush so I am offering: 500 per ingots worth of arrow heads.

Wood Planks offering 10 Stags each.

Zalantar Planks offering the appraised value + 10 Stags

Zalatar Timber
    as above, need 3 at least

Duskwood Planks
    offering the appraised value + 10 Stags

Icewind Fir and Mossdale Pine - 2 planks each $1000 per plank limited time only. Testing purposes only at this time.

Red Dye - 2 vials - Market value

Black Dye - 3 vials - Zalantar available if needed -Market value less wood if I supply it.

(Offering Stags for the dyes and/or 6 pieces Sheridan timber.)

Also wanted to view and possibly purchase:

Sketches - requiring Sheridan wood as the base material offering appraised value if found of use.

Wood cutter
    capable of making planks from exotic timbers. -Icewind Fir, Sheridan and others on an as needed basis.

Trading not limited to stags, goods and services in exchange may be arranged.

Exotic Wood - Crafting Services Available.

Bows (to be expanded,in the mean time ask)
    Crossbows
    Arrows
    Staves
    Spears
    Pendents
    Dressing Dummys
    Mining Braces

All wood (in plank form no timber please) must be supplied by the client until a stock can be accumulated.

Dyes and exotic metals must be supplied by the client, and Unused portions will be returned.

Note the best of the composite bows require Zalantar, lesser bows more common wood is sufficient.

Any needed sketches must be readily available in a common store named by the client or must be supplied by the client and becomes property of the crafts person either way.

Appraised value deducted from price of final item if client supplies sketch.

Certain color combination's on Longbows will be rejected.

Contact: Nisa Featherflight where ever you meet me or leave note below where and when you may be found.

Promised bow lessons for previously selected clients are still available, clients must arrange a safe environment clear of potential fools wandering in to the target area. An exchange of lessons is still desirable.

*taakes his paper down*
    Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Working...
    X