Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admantine bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admantine bars

A posting goes up on the board within exigo

Selling admantine bars , numerous. i am searching for a merchant in need. I am accepting offers. They may be left at the inn of the four lanters.

Gromlin onxylum
    Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

*Hastan sees the poster and tags a note to it*

I'll be willing to negotiate a good price for them

*signed Hastan Aries*
    LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

*sain leaves a note at the lanterns* I would be interested in a few bars. I may be contact at the red blades hall.

Sain,
      Initiate of the Red Blades.
      Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
      Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
      Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
      Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
      Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

*Kilinar, steward of the Cleavers is quick to respond to the posting.*

Master Onxylm,

The Skullcleavers have need for such metal, and will offer a good price for it. Perhaps we can at some point arrange a time and place to negotiate price and quantity?

Best Regards,

Kilinar Klenk
        "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
        Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Gromlin arrives at the tavern and recieves the notes left for him, carefully reading over them he nods his head in approval.

Taking the notes up to his room, he begins too make a list of the people. and prepares to contact them.
          Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Gromlin writes a new letter and has it sent too all who had left him messages.

I am afraid my dear friends that the auction for this weekend has been posponed for a small time, when it is able i will bring it back up. with all respect and appologies

Gromlin onxylum
            Last edited by Subal; 07-16-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X