Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elven Crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elven Crafts

Small print: I can be found in the Menacing mariner, the Druid glade, or the Sundren Library, or leave a message at the trading post, and I can find you.

** It should be noted in the small print, that I do not yet have access to elemental weapon enchantments, nor a large list of Armor & weapon recipies, as I specialize more in the magical enchantment of such items, although I am not above making mundane sorts should I come across the recipe.... and I just realized I left out alchemical things on the list.

I will try to find you. I also might have some ingrediants that may interest you.

Aulenel Illudar

Comment

*** A new attachment has been added to the origional parchment, and the observant eye will also notice that the potions listing has been scratched out. ***

Currently in Stock and in possession of Tarangil:

500gp ~ Ring of Cantrips; +1 to Spellcraft & Concentration
      800gp ~ Lesser Ring of Fortitude; +1 to Fort saves
      1200gp ~ Zalantar longbow; +1 to hit
      2000gp ~ Brooch of Shielding; Cast shield 1/day
      2000gp ~ Amulet of Minor Strength; +1 to Strength
      3000gp ~ Periapt of Wisdom; +2 to wisdom
      5000gp ~ Circlet of the Arcane; Bonus 1st level spell, +1 to concentration & spellcraft, -1 to diplomacy & Intimidate
      4000gp ~ Amulet of health; +2 to Con
      6000gp ~ Headband of intellect; +2 to Int
      8000gp ~ Ring of Protection; +2 armor bonus
      8000gp ~ Silver Socketed ring; 2 empty sockets to contain enchanted gems
      11000gp ~ Cloak of the Nymph; +3 to Charisma, Plus one Gem socket to contain enchanted gems

High End Items

Flame of the North (Greatsword) 18500gp
      +1 to hit & dam,
      +1d4 Frost damage
      +1d4 Massive Criticals

This greatsword, said to have been forged in Icewind dale, and recently relinquished from the Ogre caves, has been modified and imbued with the essence of the land that it was made in.
      Niiehudr yw Kyhukemyni (Warmace) 18500gp
      +1 to hit
      +1d4 Fire damage
      +1d4 Massive Criticals

The direct translation for this deadly weapon from the Draconic tongue is: " HEART OF GORGASH ". The intense flames created by this item is reminiscent to the Red Dragon of the same name of ages past, and any user would inspire fear of comparable equal.
      Won'Haun (Dwarven Waraxe) 18500gp
      +1 to hit
      +1d4 Fire Damage
      +2 Slashing Damage

It's name is taken from the older dialect of Draconic, nowadays pronounced 'Wonhuan'. The meaning behind it is no difference, and that is " FURY". Those wielding it would soon understand why.

Comment

A letter left at the Sundren Library addressed to Tarangil Dennenshire.

I am greatly interested in the Flame of the North. To contact me leave a note at the Four Lanterns Inn.

Regards,
        Timonan Snyder

Comment

A letter is left to Tarangil, sealed with the Red Blades emblem.

Greetings mister Dennenshire,

I am writing this letter to let you know that I am interested in the Amulet of health you have in your list. Please, seek me out at the Red Blades guild hall in Sundren or at the Red Knight temple in Mirakus post.

Regards,
          Andy Majer, Adept of the Red Blades
          Last edited by Lanemeyer; 08-07-2009, 11:11 AM. Reason: typo
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

* Another letter bearing the seal of the REd Blades is left*

Master Dennenshire, I hope that you have had some success in selling the wares that you allowed me to test a few weeks back. Upon further consideration i have decided that i would like to purcahse a brooch of shielding. A little extra edge in my protection always comes in handy.

You can find my either at my post near the Schillid mountain or in the Red Blades hall in the City proper.

Thank you,
            Sain Adept of the Red Blades
            Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
            Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
            Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
            Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
            Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

*Violet writes her own reply, her writing spidery and haphazard*

Mister Tarangil Sir,

I would be very interested in the Headband you have available. I don't wish to bother, if I'm a pain, just ignore me. But otherwise, I will contact you, or you me, when I next can?

*The message is signed: Violet Figgleleaf*
              Violet Figgleleaf - Meek and insecure hin conjurer
              Her journal is here.

Comment

Return messages to all are sent to their various locations implying that Tarangil will be able to honor their requests, and will at the first opportunity contact through a sending to arrange a meeting.

Next time I'm on, I'll try find some or all of you in order to get what you need.

Comment

*A letter is left at the Exigo Trade Post, among the various billboard messages, addressed to Tarangil.*

Salutations Mr. Denneshire,

After perusing the wares you have listed as available, I have found interest in both the amulet that could improve my ability to cast from divine strength, as well as the protective brooch. As I'm sure you are a busy man, do take your time in fulfilling this order, if it proves to be difficult in any way.

I appreciate your time, and the wares you provide.

In Peace,
                  Baragorn d'Locke

Comment

A rather ornate letter is delivered addressed to Tarangil, it bears the wax seal of the church of Kossuth.

Tarangil,

I seek the necklace mentioned in your flier for the sum of three thousand coin. I can be reached at the enclave. If a meeting is desired elsewhere I will require a time and place.

By the flame,

Samaz Khul
                    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
                    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Working...
                    X