Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a server lvl 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a server lvl 40

i have a question how do i raise a server's lvl 40 fourty im an admin for another server a small one i got the script done the 2da and the nwnx4 do i have to edit the tlk file if so what do i do?

Your server's nwn2player.ini file should have a player level cap field in there. MaxLevel or something like that. Though of course just changing that alone won't let you be level 40 as a player, the game only supports up to level 30 with SoZ.

NPCs can be raised to 40 though.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

we havent went to SoZ yet....waiting for all our players to get it i have seen lots of server that have the lvl 1 to 40 for players just tryin to get ours up there

Comment

It's possible, but only using special plugins that allow you to modify character BIC files on the fly, including access through scripting the levelup system and NWNX running in the background to handle the events.

It's complicated, and if you're unfamiliar with NWNX it might simply be best to stick with a cap of 30.

Comment

yeah that's what i was thinking.....thanks guys

Comment

just wanted to help my group get the server up to fourty like they want........the owner knows the nwnx4 pretty well it is a persistant world that is still young only a year old and we have expanded so much from 5 areas to 194 areas and people need more to keep em going so i figured id ask you all......i play here alot this is my get away from the reality of Admining a server

Comment

Originally posted by Moric View Post
              just wanted to help my group get the server up to fourty like they want........the owner knows the nwnx4 pretty well it is a persistant world that is still young only a year old and we have expanded so much from 5 areas to 194 areas and people need more to keep em going so i figured id ask you all......i play here alot this is my get away from the reality of Admining a server
              My only get-away from Sundren Administration is torturing play--- I mean DMing.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

hehehehe i do that from time to time hehehehehehehee

Comment

How to make a server lvl 40

Ok, it looks like we may have someone willing to help with the server side... now we just have to test it for both NWN 1 and NWN 2 servers to make sure it will all work out.
                  brown water car

Comment

Working...
                  X