Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Archery and Ranged Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Archery and Ranged Touch

Does Zen Archery work for ranged touch attacks?
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

No, it only works on ranged weaponry.

Comment

On the bright side, touch and ranged touch attacks ignore the subjects armor!
      It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

True you can take a feat to increase Touch attack to hit. It goes by dex and ignores alot of AC.

Deflection, Dodge, Dex, and insight bonus is all that matter. AC gained by Armor, Natural, and shield are ignored. Like for say RDD or Palemaster AC is voided by it.

Still have to hit so displacement or Improved invisibility help against it but touch attacks are nice.
        blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
        I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Does true seeing negate displacement and ghostly visage and blurr and those sorts of things?
          If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
          Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

nope.

But blindfighting feat helps.
            blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
            Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
            I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Seems silly that true sight doesnt work since it enables the caster to see things as they are, meaning illusions that give displacement and/or AC should be bypassed by true seeing..
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

That's a very good point about Zen Archery, ToN...

"Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

Working...
                X