Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MP Campaign anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Campaign anyone?

seeing there was some intrest and what not, on MP the campaigns (specialy SoZ). Anyone that would like to, please leave a post up in here. Most likely the days would be Tue or Wednesday, some where perhaps around 9-ish PM (Est -5 GMT).
    I would like to do SoZ first seeing it the newer Ex-pack that puts Pen and Paper style more to use. Max number of people would be most likely 4 (seeing the campaign run ya through with 3 others)

So leave a post with which day might suit you and time frame (I might just adjust if it doesn't run into my work times)
    Currents:
    Nothing yet.

Forgottens, as time has slip, so have they.
    Varnz Fury - Born again Druid
    Luke Harper - Seadog of the Sea.

I would love to do this but... I can't make the times =/
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Yeah me neither, Im a GMT man (Not a G&T man, contrary to popular belief)
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I'd be interested, and so would Carmella, but we've had problems connecting for this on our own.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
          I'd be interested, and so would Carmella, but we've had problems connecting for this on our own.

Carmella and PL in a party?

Sign me up!
          ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

I'm on break until after New Years, so I could maybe do it if we finished in a week or so XD
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRose52
              So leave a post with which day might suit you and time frame (I might just adjust if it doesn't run into my work times)
              As stated, if it doesn't run into my work times, just post a time frame. I stay up till 4-5am (est) time anyways which is like what? 1am for you GMT guys.

As far ya go Peridan , If you want to run the other one's some time. I be game to go through them a few hours a day, i aint got much to do.
              Currents:
              Nothing yet.

Comment

*Bump a lump*
                No one ehh? or this just in the fourm part that no one ever really looks at? sigh.
                Currents:
                Nothing yet.

Comment

I'll give it a whirl .
                  Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                  Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                  Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Any time in the next two or three days would be great [Those days being Tue, Wed, Thursday of Each Week, Time Dependent on classes that she has each week], got room for a good old fashioned Favored Soul? Would love to start at the beginning, and can probably setup good times each week to do it more if you wanted. Just send her a message with time and game info and she will try to be there.
                    Last edited by DarkLilly; 12-23-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRose52
                      I would like to do SoZ first seeing it the newer Ex-pack that puts Pen and Paper style more to use.
                      It also sadly makes Long Duration Buffs useless... even though they have a time system outside of the encounter system, buffs you cast that last all day long, last 1 encounter, making large buff chains useless...

Comment

Ya it the only thing i didnt like when doing it, though long buffs are still effective in the "Well vist this area" rather then "Random encounter 10-----".

A FS would be more then welcome, im planning on running a Necromancer style Wizard sense i never play wizards or a Rogue/fighter.

So that 3 people total, anyone else for them days? we can choose times afterwards. they will probly be abit later in the night say from 7pm est to midnight (Start... can end when ever)
                        Only thing i prey for is that i can Host, im pretty sure i can on NWN.
                        Currents:
                        Nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRose52 View Post
                          Ya it the only thing i didnt like when doing it, though long buffs are still effective in the "Well vist this area" rather then "Random encounter 10-----".
                          Her cleric and favored soul builds are built around buffs so it makes for a really... not fun time...

EDIT: Oh and Persistent Spell is a big staple of her late game builds.
                          Last edited by DarkLilly; 12-25-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

So... Is this ever going to happen?

Comment

Working...
                            X